Meet Dr. Marianne Cintron and Learn Why
“EVERY CHILD HAS THE RIGHT TO READ”
We offer Training for teachers and parents – online trainings and with training videos
Dyslexia Boot Camp
Dyslexia Boot Camp – “The Four C’s to Embracing Dyslexia”
Join us in Four Sessions – Interactive Workshops – You will receive materials for the event.
You Will Learn:
- Four Fabulous Strategies in each session on how to teach Reading to Dyslexic Children and other children
- How to Recognize Dyslexia in Kids and Adults
- What Causes Dyslexia, Is it Always Genetic, How Early Can You Detect it, and How Early do we Remediate?
Feb 25, March 4, 11, 18 1-2 pm PST
Only $47 for all Four Training Days!
Free Tutoring in Pomona
Free Monthly Webinars
FREE Virtual Events:
How to Homeschool Dyslexic Children
Jan. 15th 2-3 pm PST
Screening / Assessing for Dyslexia
Assessing for Dyslexia is huge now. But did you know your child can be screened and you can save a lot of money with a Dyslexia Screening by Dr. Marianne Cintron?
Why get your child screened?
- You can take the assessment to your school and get them to take you seriously.
- You can have peace of mind if your child does or does not have dyslexia and determine next steps to provide intervention. We also tutor dyslexic children.
- You can get yourself assessed if you are an adult, and have the peace of mind knowing for sure after all these years. You may be able to secure a job more appropriate for you. You may also want tutoring or the opportunity to help yourself learn to read. Ask us how!
AN EFFICIENT AND AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE
Dr. Cintron will participate as a costly school Independent Education Evaluator (IEE) process as outlined here or offer an affordable alternative. She has served as an IEP Advocate. Call her for details.
Dr. Cintron will pretest all students to see if they meet eligibility requirements for the scholarship programs. Please send your child’s information if interested. Once sponsorships are received, you will be contacted. Email her on this website.
We don’t want to turn away families who wish to pay privately. We are here for you. Dr. Cintron may tutor your child herself if time permits or assign your child to a trained tutor. Students are taught 1:1 for 2-5 days a week. Call for more information.
- For students with or without IEPs, this is your affordable alternative.
- Private Pay or sign up for scholarships.
- Online tutoring for dyslexia is available 2-5 hours a week (one hour a day).
Please call for details.
TEACHERS – WE CAN HELP!
TEACHER ONLINE TRAINING
One -Day Training – Dyslexia Dismantled
We have a unique Orton Gillingham Reading Program called Step By Step Reading (C)
and a Unique Use of Music in our App called Dunking Dyslexia (TM)
AN AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE TO WHAT’S OFFERED IN SCHOOLS AND ELSEWHERE
Give us 6 Weeks to Help your Child Read!
Combined with structured literacy, music is having a profound effect on student learning because it’s based on the neuroscience of the brain. Dyslexia has a genetic component and it also has a developmental component. Our students have made 1-3 year gains in 6-12 weeks.
Our Reading Program
READING PROGRAM called Step By Step Reading © follows the Orton Gillingham model; Explicit teaching that is multisensory. Students do auditory, visual, and kinesthetic activities that teach to the student’s strengths while also addressing weaknesses. How do you learn best? All students benefit from using a multisensory reading program but dyslexic students REQURE this! Our experience proved that the program must be taught with fidelity to achieve these unprecedented results. With 4-5 days a week for at least 6 weeks will result in 1-3 year gains in reading vocabulary, fluency, and/or comprehension.
Our nine-step program is structured, systematic, sequential, and cumulative. We see these structures in our daily routines. How much greater to bring these structures to teaching reading!
Our Reading App
WE DEVELOPED THE FIRST MUSIC APP called Dunking Dyslexia ™ to help students achieve these significant gains in reading vocabulary, reading fluency and reading comprehension. Classical Music is heard in the left ear, while spelling exercises are heard in the right ear. (Enhancing Lateralization). The app is available on IOS and Android, and is a great tool for any student who needs to raise a B to an A or a C to a B.
The app contains music alone, letter names and sounds, 28 spelling exercises paired with music, and 8 sentence groups paired with music.