Unlocking your Dyslexic Child’s Genius
April 23 2-3 pm PST
This is a 60-minute FREE event. I will share the special fields of expertise for dyslexic children, talk to you about how we can unlock their Genius! Your child has a brilliant mind and I want to bring peace to your home by helping you child read
FUN SUMMER PROGRAM
Unlocking The Genius Mind of the Dyslexic Child
7 Weeks, 3-4 days a week : June 14 - July 30
We are here to offer summer support and bring peace to your homes by helping your brilliant dyslexic child read. Your Child will Knock your socks off with their growth. Using my Music App is amazing and accelerates learning to read and write, retain, and recall! Children make 1-3 year gains in only 25-30 sessions!
We are doing this So They Can:
- Read without being overwhelmed
- Write better paragraphs
- Speak up and share ideas
- Move to the top of the class in reading
- Love school and learning
** There are only 20 available spots. Don’t leave your child behind. Call me today to reserve your child’s spot! 626-629-3024.
Did you know?
Assessing for Dyslexia is huge now. But did you know your child can be screened and you can save a lot of money with a Dyslexia Screening by Dr. Marianne Cintron?
Why get your child screened?
- You can take the assessment to your school and get them to take you seriously.
- You can have peace of mind if your child does or does not have dyslexia and determine next steps to provide intervention. We also tutor dyslexic children.
- You can get yourself assessed if you are an adult, and have the peace of mind knowing for sure after all these years. You may be able to secure a job more appropriate for you. You may also want tutoring or the opportunity to help yourself learn to read. Ask us how!
Meet Dr. Marianne Cintron and Learn Why
“EVERY CHILD HAS THE RIGHT TO READ”
Attn Service Groups!
Schedule a Speaking Engagement for Dr. Cintron to learn why…
Every Service Group should purchase the Book A Message of Hope, How Music Enhances Reading for Dyslexic Students for your school district’s teachers!
About Dr. Cintron: She holds a Doctorate of Education in Leadership and Administration, a Masters in General Education and one in Special Education, and has two California Teaching Credentials. She is a Dyslexia Specialist, President of Step By Step Dyslexia Solutions, and a National Teacher Trainer. She has twenty years of experience in Education, ten years as a Classroom Teacher, is an Author, App Developer, Curriculum Writer, and Speaker.